SPSLogger is a program for graphically recording data from a Siemens S7 PLC.
Application of SPSLogger
- Recording and evaluating signals during troubleshooting and commissioning
- Record analog values for controller settings
- Ideal if you just want to look at a few signals quickly
- Simple trigger function to create targeted recordings
- Android app available to watch the values directly on site
Limits of SPSLogger
- Not ideal for recording over a long period (several weeks or months)
- Limited evaluation: No mapping and no search function
The libnodave library is used as interface to Siemens S7. At this point, we would like to thank the developers of this library.
Because this library is not from Siemens, it may be that the connection to individual controls does not work. It could also lead to malfunctions or loss of program. If we have never happened before, it is advisable to make first attempts at a standing plant.
We do not accept any liability for all damages that arise with the program SPSLogger.