Here you can download the current beta version of SPSLogger:
Download SPSLogger Version 0.1.13.0
The installation is performed with Microsoft Click-Once.
Minimum requirements: PC with Windows 7, 8 or 10
If necessary, the following components are also installed:
– SQL Server 2014 SP1 Express LocalDB
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (x86 and x64)
See also the installation instructions:
Installation SPSLogger under Windows 10
A version for Windows XP is available at
SPSLogger – Release Notes
Expand navigation with a time field. Stop real-time recording by clicking on Chart.
Fixed error copy to clipboard
Fixed error Import/Export values with decimal points
Fixed error when importing DB lines with real values.
No comments are inserted for Classic DBs. Error fixed.
Fixed error display real values between> -1 and <1.
SPSLogger is now bilingual: German and English.
The Logo has changed.
Improve import function.Version 0.1.7.1 Status 01.04.2017 U. Ribi
Additional display of symbol (short text)
Import function improved by the TIA-Portal and Step7-Classic.
import function from the TIA portal.
Add a server function. The values can be displayed with client programs. These are still in preparation.
Various errors and deficiencies in the representation of the log lines fixed.
Update function improved.
Error display and input dialog.
Error trigger function fixed.
new menu items for updates and online help.
Fixed error trigger function.
Trigger function added.
Error parameter Fix height in the log line dialogs.
Problems with NetLinkPro adapter: S7-400 could not be reached via DP interface with 500kBaud.
New seperate selection of MPI and DP interface. New version of libondave.dll and libnodave.net.dll
Display error Correct the log line at startup.
Min and maximum when calling the log line dialog.
Improve the input dialogue. Copy field copy is now possible.
– Input of the Y-interval (help lines and values) can be edited again in the input dialog.
– Troubleshoot the problem.
– Errors Saving Remove logs.
– Fault read-out rectify inputs and outputs.
– Errors Inserting Removing logs.Version 0.1.3.0 Status 24.02.2016
– Logs can be activated and deactivated again.
– Fix various errors.Version 0.1.2.0 Status 22.02.2016
– Added import and export functions for the data.
– Improve input dialog. Copying clipboard is now possible.
– Div. Adaptations and improvements.
Version 0.1.1.1 Status 16.01.2016
– Correct access to memory bits, inputs and outputs for S7-400.
– Troubleshoot connection failure.
Version 0.1 Release 14.10.2015
SPSLogger – third-party licenses
Siemens S7 300/400 PLCs (200 family and S5 family now also supported).
GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)
Simatic, Simatic S5, Simatic S7, S7-200, S7-300, S7-400 are registered Trademarks of Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, Berlin and Muenchen.
Libnodave has been adapted. The changes affect the interface to the NetLinkPro adapter.
The source code can be downloaded at spslog.ch/libnodave/libnodave-0.8.5hf1.zip.